Dear Winnipeg, here’s how we are keeping our clients and employees safe
During these unprecedented times we are taking many steps to ensure the safety of our clients and our staff while we continue to work.
We want to share with you how we’re doing our part to flatten the curve:
Choose how you’d like to receive your estimate!
- Satellite generated roof estimates
We now offer the same technology that every major insurance company uses free of charge, there is no need to visit your home for the initial estimate. You will receive a complete estimate including the 3D image of your property. We will also provide PDF options for different shingle brands, qualities, colors and prices. This can be emailed direct to you with a follow up phone call to discuss your project.
- Have an estimator come out & measure
One estimator will call to schedule an appointment, once they arrive there is no need to enter the property, everything can be measured from the exterior. The estimate along with all samples and brochures will be left in your mailbox. A follow up phone call will be made to discuss the estimate along with any questions you might have.
- Meet with an estimator
One estimator will call ahead to schedule an appointment, once they arrive the estimate will be completed on site. The estimate can then be discussed and questions answered as long as the all guidelines are followed to maintain a safe distance.
How we’ll be operating
- No in-store purchases are being made.
- All supply orders are left in designated pick-up/delivery areas to avoid any interaction between material suppliers and our team.
- All technicians are equipped with hand sanitizer, gloves, and equipment cleaner. They are cleaning their equipment after each use.
- As things evolve, we are updating our policies to ensure the safety and health of our clients and staff.
Thank you for your support,